Friday, April 22, 2016

Activity 22-04

Unit 3: "Tools of the trade"

Act. 1: In this activity in the point 1, I selected a CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA3000OS with AMD FX-4300 3.8 GHz Gaming Computer ($660,75), and in the 2, I selected a Altra Dakota L-Shaped Desk with Bookshelves ($125,85).
Act. 2: In the Internet Basic Quiz I answered correctly 7/10 questiongs. In the Internet Addiction Test the score of the answers was 17, therefore, I am not a internet addict (I knew it).
Act. 3: In this activity I reached 88% because I put "cassete" in place of "cassette" (a step away from glory).
Act. 4: (http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geology/anthropology1.htm)
1. Because I found interesting the selected article named "How Anthropology works" for verifying how plausible is this text information about the Anthropology field.  
2. Yes, because the information mentioned about the Anthropology is vast and precise for the people who do not know the discipline.
3. The example of the anthropologist work in the Hurrikane Katrina, because anthropologists evaluated governmental responses to the storm, developed plans for resettlement, and studied how catastrophes like this impact both individuals and groups. In addition, the knowledge these scientists gained may help people the next time calamity strikes.
4.roaming-bunch-perhaps-reaching-bridges-pursuits-poring-dusty-toughest-aim-inner-shortage-profit-revenue-wrecked.

Well, the expected time: the cat selected for this occasion is the "responsible cat", because this cat decides to do his job autonomously without the need to be in the university (like us):

Responsible cat:

5 comments:

  1. I chose the same computer! I like the face's cat C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I am according with you, cat and MarĂ­a. I like the cat. I feel so responsible.
    The cat face it's like mine in this moment! See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you coould find ar article of anthropology, I could not find one that spoke specifically about sociology :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last picture is so funny :D jajajaj i like your answers

    ReplyDelete