Friday, May 6, 2016

About the presentation

Hello classmates and world, today I going to talk about the presentation of May 6th (Whoo!). Firstly, from my case, the preparation of my presentation was properly done, but as you have seen, my practice was too much little. This ultimate point was key for the experience lived recently. Be in front of the class was terrible; is a exageration, really this don't intervene in my emotionality, but the insecurity of don't know and manage properly play against me. Therefore, for the next presentation I must practice more until handle the information. Now, I refer to the presentation of my classmates: I believe was excellent guys! who don't handled correctly his presentation I believe that was because for a similar reason to my experience, but for the next I wish the best!

Now, the waited moment: a cat trained for presentations!

A cat trained for a presentation:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment